FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. WHEN IS JACKSON HOLE FOOD & WINE - WINTER FEST?
Our inaugural event will be March 8 -10, 2018.
2. WHERE CAN I PURCHASE TICKETS?
Tickets may be purchased online...jhfoodandwine.com
3. HOW MUCH DO TICKETS COST?
Big Wines, Small Plates - $250
Taste of Teton Village - Best of Après-Ski - $150
Whiskey Mountain - $85
Wine Dinner at 9,000FT- $500
4. ARE TICKETS REFUNDABLE?
Tickets are non-refundable but are transferable.
5. WHAT IS THE ATTIRE FOR EACH EVENT?
Big Wines, Small Plates
Get spruced up and enjoy a fun night out at the top of Bridger Gondola. Bring a warm winter jacket for the ride up and down as it will be chilly.
Taste of Teton Village - Best of Après-Ski
Whether coming from work or straight off the slopes - we welcome all forms of winter fashion!
Feel free to attend in ski clothes or street clothes.
Wine Dinner at 9,000FT
We would recommend "winter" cocktail attire for these dinners, why not dress up a bit! It will be cold going up and down the gondola so please bring a warm jacket.
6. HOW IS THE WEATHER IN JACKSON?
Temperatures vary greatly in March, averaging in the high 30's. All of our events are held in doors, however please dress appropriately for the walk to the venue or ride up the gondola.
7. CAN I TAKE THE START BUS TO TETON VILLAGE?
Yes! To review the full bus schedule click here.
8. WHO ARE THESE EVENTS BENEFITING?
A portion of the proceeds from the 2018 event will support Hole Food Rescue.
10. I HAVE DIETARY ISSUES, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
All of our events are omnivore friendly. We will have a few vegetarian options at our main events; however, in order for us to allow our participating chefs full creativity, our events are not catered to vegetarians or those with strict dietary restrictions.
11. DO YOU ALLOW CHILDREN AT YOUR EVENTS?
All of our events are 21 and over only (no infants, small children or strollers). Prepare to have your IDs checked.
12. WHERE AND WHEN CAN I BUY TICKETS TO JACKSON HOLE FOOD & WINE 2018?
All festival tickets are sold directly through JHFOODANDWINE.COM. Tickets go on sale December 15th. Tickets for each event are very limited so buy early to guarantee your spot.
13. HOW DO I GET MORE INFORMATION?