1. WHEN IS JACKSON HOLE FOOD & WINE?
The summer festival will be held June 21-23, 2018. Please look out for additional events popping up throughout the year!
2. WHERE CAN I PURCHASE TICKETS?
Tickets may be purchased online ... Early bird ticket will be on sale starting March 1, 2018 - April 1, 2018.
3. HOW MUCH DO TICKETS COST?
Special early bird pricing is available through April 1, 2018.
Taste of Jackson Hole - $135 early bird ($150 - after April 1)
Big Wines, Small Plates - $225 early bird ($250 - after April 1)
Dinner Series 1 & 2 - $750 early bird ($850 - after April 1)
Dinner Series 3 - $225 early bird ($250 - after April 1)
- General Admissions - $175 early bird ($200 - after April 1)
- VIP Table - $5,000 (Includes a reserved table for 8 and an assigned server)
4. ARE TICKETS REFUNDABLE?
Tickets are non-refundable but are transferable.
5. WHAT IS THE ATTIRE FOR EACH EVENT?
Taste of Jackson Hole
Get spruced up and enjoy a fun night out at the top of Teton Village. Bring a wrap or jacket for the chilly ride back down the gondola.
Big Wines, Small Plates
Why not get dressed up for this fantastic lunch outing in Jackson!
We would recommend Cocktail attire for these dinners, why not give yourself an excuse to dress up a bit!
The event will be held on a beautiful Jackson Hole ranch. Bright summer colors and southern inspired clothing are encouraged, as are practical shoes, i.e. not stilettos. As nights are cool, we encourage you to bring a wrap, sweater or jacket for the evening.
Cowboy boots or comfortable shoes for men; cowboy boots, wedges, flats, espadrilles or comfortable sandals for women.
We are taking advantage of the Wyoming views and holding this year’s event on a beautiful ranch. That means grass, a little dirt, and a few small rocks. The ground is generally flat.
6. HOW IS THE WEATHER IN JACKSON?
Temperatures vary throughout June, with an average high in the low to mid 70s and lows in the 40s as the sun dips. Days are typically sunny. Layers are recommended.
7. CAN I TAKE THE START BUS TO AND FROM TASTE OF JACKSON HOLE?
Yes! To review the full bus schedule click here. The bus fee is $1 each way from Jackson.
8. WHO ARE THESE EVENTS BENEFITING?
For 2017 we are supporting Hole Food Rescue and the Culinary and Hospitality Program at Central Wyoming College.
9. WILL ANY EVENTS BE CANCELED DUE TO BAD WEATHER?
All events will take place rain or shine.
10. I HAVE DIETARY ISSUES, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
All of our events are omnivore friendly. We will have a few vegetarian options at our main events; however, in order for us to allow our participating chefs full creativity, our events are not catered to vegetarians or those with strict dietary restrictions.
11. DO YOU ALLOW CHILDREN AT YOUR EVENTS?
All of our events are 21 and over only (no infants, small children or strollers). Prepare to have your IDs checked.
12. WHERE AND WHEN CAN I BUY TICKETS TO JACKSON HOLE FOOD & WINE 2017?
All festival tickets are sold directly through JHFOODANDWINE.COM. Early bird tickets will go on sale March 1, 2018. Tickets for each event are very limited so buy early to guarantee your spot.
13. HOW DO I GET MORE INFORMATION?